There is Payment Protection Insurance [Short-Term Income Protection] and other products designed to protect you against loss of income. For information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
Income protection insurance is a valuable financial safety-net for working adults, especially those with a family to support.
Should you be affected by an accident, disability or long-term illness, any of which can prevent you from earning a salary, then knowing your insurance policy could help towards coping with major expenses such as rent, mortgage payments, household bills and transport, is very reassuring.
Income protection insurance can also be used to meet the cost of medical treatment and rehabilitation.
Prepare for the unexpected, by taking out income protection, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your family is financially secure.
What can income protection insurance do for me?
- Ensure that you and your family are able to cope financially should you become unable to work for a significant period of time as a result of unexpected illness, disability or accident.
- Provide a percentage of replacement income which may enable you to meet the costs of treatment and rehabilitation.
How does it work?
All Enterprise FS policies are created to suit an individual’s particular requirements, and a meeting with one of our specially-trained advisors is necessary.
The insurer will usually pay the monthly salary of the insured up to 65% of gross income.
Payments are normally in monthly installments, can be arranged to continue either until the insured is able to return to work, until retirement or when the policy term expires.
Why use Enterprise FS?
- Free no obligation initial consultation
- Access some of the well-established providers
- Only pay for the cover you actually need
There’s no time like the present to think about your future.
Contact Us today to book an appointment